Why choose William Lovell ?
• New Senior Leadership Team, with high expectations defining all that we do.
• New curriculum leadership structure, designed to help students flourish and open doors for all.
• A traditional, yet forward thinking curriculum, inspiring every student to fulfil their potential and chase every aspiration.
• A broad enrichment programme, complementing the quality and strength of our curriculum.
• New investment projects, creating exciting dining facilities, outdoor recreation spaces and new technologies.
• New team of Aspirational Leads, providing pastoral, personal and academic support.
• An ethos that nurtures the needs of individual students, while challenging them to grow into the leaders of the future
• An exceptional transition programme, ensuring all students feel like part of the William Lovell family long before they join us in September.
• Distinctive Christian ethos, serving to promote traditional values within a school community that welcomes students of all faiths and none.
• Dedicated and passionate teachers, serving to inspire every member of our school community to have a positive impact on the world.
• Strong ambitions and programmes of support, helping our students to progress onto impressive pathways following their William Lovell education; including prestigious universities, apprenticeships and careers in a wide range of sectors.
We welcome you to join William Lovell at this new and exciting stage of our journey